- Cast stainless steel “E” burners – guaranteed for life
- Largest cooking space compared to other same size grills
- Most BTU’s per square inch. Heats fast and stays hot!
- 16-gauge stainless steel flavor grids are engineered for durability and even heat distribution
- Built-in Interior Lights
- Integral and removable oven warming rack for light cooking or warming food
- Electronic Spark ignition—simply push in the control knob, turn up the gas and light the grill (no batteries required)
- Meat probe with digital thermometer
- Optional recessed stainless steel rotisserie back burner and heavy duty rotisserie kit
- Built-in storage rack for rotisserie spit rod
- Extensive line of complementary accessories
- Stainless steel warming rack for additional indirect cooking space
- 432 sq. inches cooking surface (24"x18")
15 year warranty on backburners
Cast stainless steel burners, stainless steel housing and stainless steel cooking grids are warranted for as long as you own your grill
Exclusive Features of The Aurora 430: This grill offers a true 24" across the cooking surface, not the FRAME of the grill like others measure. A total powerful BTU rating of 50,000 on the main cooking surface and a full-length backburner rated at 16,000 BTU's. The total cooking area is approximately 430 sq. inches so it can hold just about anything you want to load up! The stainless steel cart features dual storage doors below, a stainless steel prep shelf on right side, and heavy-duty cart casters for ease of portability. This unit also includes a single side burner on the left side.
The Aurora 430 ALSO includes a heavy duty rotisserie kit with stainless steel motor capable of turning 20 lb pieces of meat with ease! Of course, with a rotisserie you also need a backburner and this unit features a full 16,000 BTU's.
Every Firemagic Gas Barbecue includes the most even heat distribution through cast stainless steel burners. The placement of the burners along with the portholes allows for ease of use and virtually eliminates hot spots and uneven cooking temperatures at the grilling surface. These cast stainless burners are 4 1/2 times thicker than any other stainless steel burner! As such, they are warranted for life! A full 12" deep stainless steel uni-body cabinet also allows enough room for the burners to be placed low enough from the cooking surface to allow the heat to spread evenly before reaching the cooking surface. This cooking evenness is further achieved with the exclusive flavor grid which is a uniquely angled, perforated 16 gauge all stainless steel grid that allows the heat to pass through while radiating the burners heat throughout and across the cooking surface, virtually eliminating hot spots. No porcelain rods to break here! The flavor grid also allows the vaporizing of cooking juices and grease as the drippings hit it. When they vaporize, smoke is generated and you receive the flavor-enhancing smoke that makes cooking outdoors so great! Firemagic grills also feature heavy-duty specially-textured cooking grids that are made of thick 5/16" rod. These grids will last a lifetime and are perfect for cooking many types of food. The textured finish also helps food resist sticking to them.
Even the user friendly control panel offers many unique features. Easy, push button electronic spark ignition makes lighting your new Firemagic grill a snap. Comfort touch control knobs are easily removed to make the grill more child-proof. Light/Hi/Med-Hi/Med/Med-Lo/Lo positions offer a range of heat settings to cook almost anything.These are great features on the widest line of barbecues to choose from today. All offered by a company that has been building outdoor barbecues for almost 50 years! You know they will be here tomorrow!